Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Best part of Athletics day

 SPRINTS

Yesterday we had Athletics day it finished quite fast. My favorite part was the Sprints.It started with Yr 0 to Yr 8. I was really nervous Because there were lot's of people that were faster than me. We had to run 50m and it was kind of long. Most of the races I didn't know who won because they were running extremely fast. When it was our turn I was nervous.
First the girls ran and they ran like the wind. Tiava was running really fast but she came second and Sevalina came first. Then after it was the Yr 5 boys turn. There were to much people and we could only fit 8. So I decided to run after. Ofa was running his fastest then he came first. It was my turn and when Ms Kirkpatrick said go I ran and half way I tumbled a little but still I came second to last. I was very dissapointed, I did run my fastest and I came second to last but the best thing is I participated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment