Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

All about me poster

 I did this because I wanted people to know a lot of things about me. 
I learnt that you cannot use copyright images.                                             
All About me
My name is Fraidoon I am 10 years old and I have short hair but not too short.I like eating nandos and my favorite sport is soccer. The important things in my life are my Family, my Friends and my hobbies.
Image result for nandos
My family is important to me because when I am sad they play games with me and cheer me up.In my Family their is my mum, dad and my sister. My family is important because when I am hungry they give me food. They encourage me to do a lot of things.                                                                       Image result for FamilyImage result for friends images


My friends are important because they help me when I am stuck on something they help me figure it out. When I am lonely they come and play with me.My best friends are Navid and Oh Hsen.
Image result for soccer pictures of messi
My favorite hobbies are playing sports but the sport I really like is playing soccer. I like soccer because it is fun to play and I don’t get bored of playing it. My friends like playing soccer too because at lunch time and morning tea they play with me.
IMG_20150216_135726.jpg

My family is important because if I ever need something they get it for me. My friends are kind they support me on lots of things like doing my work, playing sports  that’s why I like my friends. I like soccer because I can score goals and I am good at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment