Pages

Thursday 23 February 2017

Making Connections

Making Connections


L.I. Identify connections text to text, text to world and text to self


Text to text
Text to world
Text to self
Something I have read or watched that is like this is...
Something I know about that is like this is
This is like something else I have done...
This book that I have read is the same as a tv show called Mike The Knight. It is similar because it has a dragon. Image result for mike the knight dragon
The top of the mountain is flat because during Awarua’s flying practise he crashed and flattened the mountain.Image result for mana island poriruaScreenshot 2017-02-21 at 11.45.19 AM.png
As a New Zealander I like this book because it tells me more about the NZ legends.    Image result for maori flagImage result for nz flag
Today we have been reading a book called Awarua The Taniwha Of Porinui. In our reading groups we all read one paragraph each. Then we were given a task to make a connection to the text, world and yourself. The text to text is to write down what the book is similar too. For text to world we needed to write why the Mana island is flat. Also for the text to self we needed to write if you liked the book or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment