Pages

Thursday 30 March 2017

Kiwi sport - Tennis and Fustal


Futsal was really fun today because we went over to the riverside sports club and played tennis and futsal on the actual pitches. I found tennis a little hard because it was my first time playing tennis. I know I did not do that well at tennis but I learnt some new skills and had fun. After we had futsal. Everyone was split into one of the three teams Black, Red and White. I was put in the black. First up was team red vs team white. It was a tough game but the white team won by one point. Next it was our turn to vs the white team. We did lot's of great passes and a pass from Daniel to me made a goal when I blasted the ball and it went to the top right  corner. The next goal I scored was with the help of Ofa. He played a nice through ball for me then I smashed it to the bottom left corner. I was a fun game and we won 2 - 0. Then for our last game we played the red team. We all passed it around everybody got the ball and before we knew it it was 1 - 0. Daniel ran and struck the ball to the top left corner. Our team was really tired and right after Daniel's goal the red team scored a banger smashing it through our goalie's legs. It was tied up and there was 30 seconds remaining, I got the ball and blasted it to the bottom left corner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment