Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2018

Setting Description: The Tunnel

The Tunnel
Through the wet and soggy forest, I ambled along the path. While I kept walking this never ending walk, something green came into my sight. It was a bizarre shaped tunnel in the middle of nowhere. As I get closer the tree branches watched me attentively. They were waiting to catch on my clothes. I find a bunch of roses stacked near a tall, ginormous and dark tree. I go further and I feel like my legs are going to disintegrate. Out of nowhere, I could hear the mellow singing of the birds. Below the birds there was a beautiful waterfall. I smile in joy, that I've finally found clean water that I can drink. “Oi! what are you doing?” shouted a mysterious man. I looked back frightened. 
______________________________________________________
This week our we were learning how to write a setting description. For our task we were to write a descriptive piece of writing about a tunnel in the forest. I found this task fun because I got to learn something cool that I did not know how to do before. I think this will help me in the future with my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment