Pages

Tuesday 10 July 2018

My Soccer Match Against Metro Strikers

Image result for ellerslie afc
On Saturday I had my second to last soccer game before the season ends. My team Ellerslie were versing Metro Strikers. Everyone really wanted to see this match because we are a tie on the table. The position I was playing is Center Midfielder. There were lot's of supporters that were for my team. In the first half my teammate Mathew scored to make it 1 - 0. After Mathew manged to get another goal and made it 2 - 0. A few minutes later I was able to score wonderful free kick to make the points 3 - 0. After that the other team worked harder as a team and was able to get a goal to make it 3 - 1. That was the first half finished. At the end we won 5 - 1. I think next time my team needs to work harder to get more accurate passes.


No comments:

Post a Comment