Pages

Thursday 5 July 2018

Pros and Cons

This afternoon, in LS2 as one of Mr Johnson's activities we went into our groups and discussed what the negative part of living in a lighthouse is and what the positive parts of living in a lighthouse is. In my perspectives I think the most negative or boring thing living in a lighthouse is not playing or doing your favorite things such as playing soccer. I think there is a lot of positive things living in a lighthouse such as: no paying bills, fishing and free food. I think the most positive thing of living in a lighthouse is you don't need to drive to work and being late because you're already sleeping at work which means all you have to do is wake up and it's work time. As you can see the photo above is the list of the pro's and con's you might deal with if your living in a lighthouse. In my opinion I wouldn't work in a lighthouse because you don't have anyone to company you while your there.

No comments:

Post a Comment