Pages

Sunday 16 September 2018

HIIT - Final Week


For the past 15 weeks LS2 has been apart of an Auckland University research program. This program is called HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training). We have been doing this twice a week for 15 weeks. At the start of the program we were getting puffed a lot faster than we are today: due to the lack of exercise. Now that we have been doing HIIT for a long time we are much fitter and we aren't getting puffed as fast as we used to.  I have really enjoyed doing HIIT because it helped me become fitter and I have also learnt a new way to exercise. The exercise that I did not enjoy doing was push ups because my arms would really hurt and I just don't like doing push ups in general. The exercise that really enjoyed doing was star jumps because it's one of the easier exercises. I really hope I can do even more HIIT in the future because it has really helped me and a lot of other people to become a lot fitter than we were before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment