Pages

Friday 8 May 2015

ZOO RECOUNT

               Zoo Recount

Yesterday me and the whole school went to the zoo. When we got their all of us went to explore the zoo first we went to see the Tigers. I really liked the tigers because it was very interesting and we could find out lot's of facts about it.Then we went to see the Wallabies and the Emu's. We wernt aloud to touch the Emu's because it would bite us and if it bit us we could of gotten a big brews. After that we went to see the parrots. One of the flew so it nearly hit miss Kirkpatrick's head.I was scared because I thought the bird is gonna come back again. Before we went to see another animal we went to have a rest. After we had a rest we went to see the Elephant.When I saw the elephant it looked really cool. The instructor said an elephant has more than 80 teeth. Another thing I learnt is it put's sand on it's back so it doesn't get sun burnt.
               IT WAS SO FUN!!!!  

    

No comments:

Post a Comment