Pages

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Making Connections

Making Connections

L.I. Identify connections text to text, text to world and text to self

Text to text

Text to world
Text to self
Something I have read or watched that is like this is...
Something I know about that is like this is...
My reaction to this story is...
I have read a book called Middle school: Dog's Best Friend. These two books are similar books it includes two best friends.Image result for Middle School: Dog's Best Friend
Photo by ShopCade/ CC by 2.0
Something that has happened to me is that when I was in Australia I had a new mate and when it was time for me to come back to New Zealand he felt really sad.
I feel quite sad because his best friend is leaving him. But also happy because he is going to have a new baby brother.
This is my making connections that I have made. The book I had to make connections to was Best Mates. It is about a boy and his best friend is move to Auckland. To find out what happens you can listen to the book by clicking here 

No comments:

Post a Comment