Pages

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Making Connections - Graphic Novel Study

Making Connections


L.I. Identify connections text to text, text to world and text to self


Text to text

Text to world
Text to self
Something I have read or watched that is like this is...
Something I know about that is like this is...
My reaction to this story is...
A book that I have read is called The Bantam and the Soldier. It is about a kiwi who goes off to war and he finds a Bantam. Image result for The Bantam and the Soldier
Photo by Google books/ CC by 2.0
USA and North Korea might have a conflict because North Korea is showing off how much firepower they have and Donald Trump might make the wrong decision.
After hearing the story I felt sorry for Jim and his wife. I felt this way because the bomb might have dropped in the wrong place.
This is a making connections dlo that I have created with the help of my friend Sylis. In this it includes three parts text to text, text world and text to self. I did this for our graphic novel study that we did on a book called When The Wind Blows.

No comments:

Post a Comment