Pages

Tuesday 13 February 2018

My Morning Routine

Morning Routine

  • Alarm goes off / Wake up
  • Have a Shower
  • Have breakfast
  • Leave For School

In the morning it’s quiet hard waking up, but I still have to do it. At night time I have to make sure I brush my teeth and be in bed before 9:15 so I can have a good night sleep and so I’m not a zombie in the morning. To make sure I wake up early in the morning, I set an alarm for 7:00.

When my alarm goes off my Mum comes in my room and opens the blinds, that’s when I feel like a vampire. Then I have to walk  from my bedroom through the snow storm to the shower. When I'm in the shower I make sure wash myself nice and clean. Then I have the most important meal of the day, breakfast.

For breakfast I usually eat scrambled eggs, with toast and black tea while I Netflix and chill. When I finish my breakfast I brush my teeth and get changed into my school uniform. I also have to make sure my sister has had her breakfast and has got everything she needs for school. Then it’s time to leave for school.

Leaving for school is my number one priority for my morning routine. If I wake up early I have to leave early. I am always concerned about the time if I’m late or not. If I’m late for school I run to school not matter if it’s raining or not.

Like I said before it’s hard waking up, but we still have to do it. Having an alarm will help you wake up. Everyone has a morning routine, but not each person has the same routine. I have been doing this routine for two years and mostly during my senior years. This routine that I have been doing has helped me be at school at the right time and have a good education.


For writing this week we have been learning and creating explanations. First before writing anything we went over the structure and the language features of an explanation. I learnt that in an explanation there has to be title (e.g how does a biathlon work?) Introduction, Paragraphs, and the conclusion. I also learnt the language features of an explanation includes similes ( a sentences that has the word like or as) , onomatopoeia (words that include sounds that are alike to the noises the word refers) ,verbs (action word), past tense (walk) etc. For our explanation text we either had to writer about our morning routine or how we walk to school. I decided to write about my morning routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment