Pages

Friday 23 November 2018

Athletics Day





Today was Panmure Bridge School had their annual athletics day. Everyone was split into four different teams: Yellow, Green, Red and Blue. I was in the yellow team and my teammates were Kanye, Ofa, Julian and Sky. Each team was rotating around each activity. There were 9 field events. They were rob the nest, hurdle, sponge relay, shot pot, discus, lifesaver, egg and spoon race, rest/dance station, long jump, and the Frisbee race. We all enjoyed the activities that we participated in. We had students from Tamaki College to help us with the activities. My favorite activity was the hurdle and sponge relay, because I liked how I got wet. The last field event that we did was sprints. Each year group had a different meter mark to run from. 

No comments:

Post a Comment