Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

Gold Respect C.A.R.E Award: Make Dinner For Your Family



In learning space 2 we have Care award badges. To achieve a badge we must complete five tasks. In this task I needed to make dinner for my family. I am doing this challenge for my gold respect badge. I found this task quite difficult because I did not know what to cook. But, with the help of my mum I was able to make naan bread. My mum would tell me the instructions then I would follow them. While I was making my naan bread, my mum made some delicious rice and chicken to go with it. Down below is the instructions that I followed to make my naan bread.

  Ingredients:
1. Sugar
2. Salt
3. Water
4. Flour 
5. Yeast

Instructions:

1. Mix the ingredients.
2. Form it into a tight ball
3. Then place it somewhere warm for about 40 - 45 minutes, so the dough can rise.
4. Once it rises, put dough out onto a floured space. 
5. Divide dough into 8 pieces and roll out with a rolling pin 
6. Then, put it inside a frying pan with non stick cooking spray on it. 
7. Cook each side for about 1 - 2 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment