Pages

Friday 27 November 2015

Show Me

Show me, don’t tell me

WALT write descriptive sentences.
running.jpg


Tell me sentence
Show me sentence
There was a boy called Seth.
Seth was running because he was afraid…
Seth ran fast, as the wind blew in his face.
There was a boy called Rohan.
Rohan hid there in the grey tree trunk.
pIt was night time
Outside there was no light and it was very dark.
Rohan ran away from school because he got a letter.
As my feet carried me across the school grounds, my hand clutched the letter from Mr Wong.
Rohan ran as fast as he could to get away from the villains in the forest.
Rohan believed that he will make it out alive.
Once there was a boy named harald
He was running away from extraordinary Tsunami  
There was boy called rohan he was running in the park.
Rohan ran in the dusty of the woods.
Once  there was a boy called Rohan
Rohan vanished the whole school.
Seth ran to his grandpa.
As seth ran he was nervous to tell his grandpa happy new years.


This is my show me sentences. I did this so I can get better at writing sentences. I learnt how to write better sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment