Monday, 19 June 2017

Choking - First Aid Instructions

Today we read a book called buttons. It was about a lady called Mrs Law and her kids. When she went to get the phone she accidently spilt the button container. Then after she got off the phone she noticed her daughter Hannah coughing and her face turning red. Mrs Law thought that she was choking on a button. But when she went to the doctors, the doctors said that there was a button in the fold of her dress. Then after reading that we had to make a poster on what to do when someone is chocking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment