Pages

Wednesday 27 September 2017

Adidas Fun Run


On Thursday Panmure Bridge School had Cross Country at Dunkirk. First the junior's had there race's and they did 2 laps. Then it was time for the seniors to race. First Room 5 had there race, everyone tried really hard. Then it time for LS1 to race they also did pretty good, all of them tried there hardest and never stopped until the finish line. Finally it was our turn, everyone was really hyped and could not wait. Our class had to do five laps. At the start lane my heart was betting faster than ever before. We were all getting ready for the horn. When Mr Johnston honked the horn everyone sprinted. I was coming first until I got tired. I knew that if I keep on sprinting I will lose my energy faster. So I had to use it wisely by jogging, and that really helped me save my energy. After doing four laps I was on to my last one, and I was exhausted. But I never gave up, I kept on running until I finished. After all that I came fourth place. I think I did really well but could not make it to 1st, 2nd or 3rd.  Maybe Next time I can make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment