Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

Tech New Rotation: Food Tech

Today we had a new Tech rotation. We went to food tech. Our new teacher was Mrs Heka. For our this lesson we made an Oreo milkshake. First we needed to get into groups of 2 or 3. We had to listen and make sure we got all the steps right. Josh S and I had to choose our roles and what we were going to do. I had to crush the Oreos, get the ice cream and wash the dishes. Josh's jobs were to measure the milk and chocolate syrup, and dry the dishes. 

Steps for making the Oreo milkshake:


1 - One packet of Oreos and crush in a bowl.
2 - 2 table spoons of the chocolate syrup. 
3 - 2 cups of milk.
3 - 1 full cup of ice cream.
4 - Mix all the ingredients in a blender. 
5 - Pour it into a cup, then put whip cream and hundreds and thousands on top.

There you go and that's how to make Oreo milkshake. After making our milkshake we had to clean up. I washed the dishes and Josh dried them. Once that was done we sat down and drank them. In my opinion I thought it was really yum and I can't wait to make pies next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment