Pages

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Fox Adaptations

Today for Inquiry LS2 were learning about animal adaptation. We had to choose an animal that starts with the first letter of our name. My name starts with a F, so I decided to research about Fox. We made DLO's of our animal and how it has adapted to living in its environment. In our DLO's we put information like their habitat (where they live), diet (what they eat) what they look like, etc. Did you that Foxes are similar to dogs. They are interesting animals and they can be found in area such as North America.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fraidoon,
    I really like the way how you referenced the sites you used to find information about Foxes. Next time don't for get to attribute the small fox on each slide. Other than that everything is amazing.
    Keep It Up.

    Yours Sincerely
    Sanujan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fraidoon,
    It's me Josh, I can see that you have worked hard on this animation . Watching your Powtoon movie about how a fox adapt to their environment made me learn more about fox. Great work Fraidoon.

    ReplyDelete