Pages

Friday 18 August 2017

Evaluation Of My Animated Digital Story



Evaluation of My Animated Digital Story
The digital media outcome will be an animated digital story in ‘Scratch’, relating to the context of Healthy Living in the Tamaki community.
The animated story must include the following:
  • Information on that informs readers about concepts relating to Healthy Living in the Tamaki community
  • At least two sprites
  • At least two different backdrops


My Animated Digital Story is about why Littering is a problem
My Animated Digital Story relates to the context of Healthy Living in the Tamaki Community because littering is unhealthy to the community and if it keeps on happening our home will be polluted.
My Animated Digital Story informs readers about concepts relating to Healthy Living in the Tamaki Community by telling them why it is important to stop littering.
My Animated Digital Story includes at least two sprites.  These sprites are a rotten apple, a boy named Scott and a girl named Kylie.
My Animated Digital Story includes at least two different backdrops.  These backdrops are a Playground, Soccer field and a beach.
I think that readers will enjoy my Animated Digital Story because It is persuasive and it will help them stop littering.

Changes and adjustments that I could make to improve my Animated Digital Story Include better backdrops, sprites and a longer Animated Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment