Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

Winter Learning Journey



During the holidays I took part in the Winter Learning Journey.  The topic was a Kiwi road trip. We were exploring around New Zealand and we did lots of different activities. Each day there was two activities and a bonus activity. I really enjoyed doing this because I was doing reading and writing at home in a fun way. By doing that some people get prizes at the start of this term. There were 6 prizes given away because our school was so good. The 1st place comers were Daniel and Oh Hsen. Then, in 2nd place came Alex and AJ. Eric and Ofa came 3rd place. Nazella also got a prize for doing the best out of the girls during the Winter Learning Journey. All the other students who took part got a certificate. I think I am going to try really hard to get a prize during the Summer Learning Journey. I am also going to thank Rachel and her team for making this happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment